Whisk me away to a secret world...

Friday, December 17, 2004

The Clarence Theory

10.07am 16 Dec 2004 Thursday

This theory postulates that "no answer is an answer in itself". In other words, the absence of an answer is an answer too.

He's leaving/ left today. Part of me is screaming senselessly, "Why didn't you call?", while the other part just wants to calm down and focus on the exam tomorrow. Does it matter if he calls? Does it make a difference if he tells you he's leaving? The bottomline is, he's leaving for good, he's going back to her, and both of you have broken up. Even if you hadn't, there's nothing to work towards, no future, no end in sight.

Just focus on the bottomline.

In the midst of all the stupid nonsense, I feel so bad that I'm disappointing my dad again. There're so many recurring pessimistic thoughts in my head. I'm sorry, Daddy. It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.